iSchool teachers and students get life long learning tools, reach educational standards and become independent thinkers.
iSchool gives students a new chance; the opportunity to become problem solvers and to change their life circumstances, the first step on the road out of poverty.
The populations of developing nations are expanding with their economies growing at unprecedented levels. Many communities don’t experience any benefit and remain in subsistence lifestyles, largely because of a lack of good education.
iSchool seeks to change this by introducing modern interactive enquiry based learning and all the resources needed by teachers and students.
- We believe that access to education breaks the poverty cycle
- We deliver innovative education to help students reach their potential
- Our ambition is to be recognised globally as the leader in learning throughout developing nations
- Our extraordinary Total Learning Environment (TLE) creates independent thinkers of the future by educating the educators
- We inspire and connect teachers and students with innovative learning programs and platforms