Would you like to do your Christmas shopping with a smile on your face because your child’s school fees have been taken care of? iSchool Zambia is offering you a chance to win K3,000 as a contribution towards your child’s school fees! All you have to do is buy a Mwabu tablet between December 13, 2017 and January 7, 2018. Only one lucky winner will be picked so buy more than one tablet to increase your chances of winning!
Our Mwabu tablet costs K2,000 cash with rubber bumper in pink or blue and headset; and K2,050 with keyboard case and headset. We also have flexible payment terms like DDAC where one is required to make a K900 down payment and clear balance in two months. We need your latest pay slip, copy of NRC and filling in our forms to sign up. We also have a civil service scheme for public workers getting their salaries through PMEC, with this plan, no down-payment is required just submit your latest pay slip, NRC and fill in our forms. You get to pay for the tablet over a period of three or six months with the civil service plan. However, flexible payment plans can only be done through iSchool Zambia stores.
You can buy our Mwabu tablet from our retail stores located at Manda Hill near Game, Mukuba Mall near Shoprite entrance and from our head office along Independence Avenue just after passing the road that leads you to David Kaunda School. You can also buy the tablet from our retail partners who include Bookworld, selected Airtel and Zamtel stores around the country.
Terms and conditions
1. Purchase a Mwabu tablet
2. Complete your details on the entry form available at participating stores i.e. iSchool Zambia head office, Manda Hill shop near Game, and from Mukuba Mall shop near Shoprite entrance
3. Leave your entries at the store or take a picture of your entry form and send it to our Facebook inbox
4. One entry per purchase, meaning if you buy two tablets, you can submit two entries
5. The competition is open to all cash sales and flexible payment terms like DDAC and CSS. However, it is not open to lay-bye sales
6. The competition runs from December 13, 2017 to January 7th, 2018
7. One prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and winner will be announced on January 11th 2018
8. The competition is not open to iSchool Zambia or Mwabu employees, their families, advertising agencies or affiliates
9. Winner’s fees will be paid directly to child’s school
10. Please remember to keep proof of purchase (receipt) to be eligible to win
11. iSchool Zambia reserves the right to photograph winner and post pictures on website, newsletter, social media or printed collateral
12. The school fee contribution is limited to K3,000. If a child’s school fees costs more than K3,000, then the parent will pay the balance
13. The free branded gift for every purchase given during the duration of the promotion only applies to iSchool Zambia stores at Manda Hill, Mukuba Mall and head office along Independence avenue
14. Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry
15. iSchool Zambia's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding the K3,000 prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless iSchool Zambia, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion or the acceptance of the prize