Payment options to note:
1. Cash- Price K3,270 hardware and all accessories inclusive
2. Tablet License- K1,350
3. Computer License -K1,200
4. Civil Service Scheme A.K.A CSS-Only civil servants are eligible for the payment plan with a 3 or 6 months’ repayment period.
a. Latest pay slip Max 3 months)
b. Copy of NRC or driver’s license (Mandatory)
5. DDACC- Customers who work in the private sector can also purchase the iSchool tablet on credit and make payment through direct deductions from there account. Maximum repayment is 3 months.
a. First month customer pays cash K1,300.
b. Month 2 customer pays K887.5 (deduction from account).
c. Month 3 (final month) customer pays balance K887.5 (deduction from account).
· Latest pay slip or Bank statement (Max 3 months)
· Copy of NRC’ or driver’s license (Mandatory)
Clients who work for the following companies are eligible to purchase the iSchool tablet and payback within 4 months through payroll:
Rich bell Car Hire-Kitwe
Lucky Angels School- Kitwe
National Council for Construction-Lusaka
Download the forms here:
What happens if payments default?
It attracts interest. the longer a customer defaults, the more interest he/she is required to pay especially when they haven’t made any effort to call us and explain what the problem behind their default is, in this case no interest is added.
Our credit terms are offered at any of our selling points i.e. our shop at Manda Hill, or from our kiosks in different malls (East Park, Woodlands, Kafubu and Cosmopolitan). Credit terms are also offered from our head office along Independence Avenue. Customers can also download the forms here, or request that we email the forms to them. Once they fill them in, the forms can be scanned and sent back to us via email or one of our sales agents can visit the customer’s workplace place to pick up the forms as well as deliver the tablet.